Hello Super Cute!
In this tutorial, you will learn how to decorate beautiful Thanksgiving Cushions with Silhouette Cameo. If you have a Cricut, Brother or some other cutting plotter machine, you can use the format supported by your software and follow the tutorial.
Gratitude is the greatest of virtues, and that is why we must celebrate Thanksgiving Day, being aware of all the gifts that are given to us every day.
“Expressing gratitude is courteous and honorable, acting with gratitude is generous and noble; but to always live with gratitude in the heart is to touch the sky.”
Thomas S. Monson.
When you download a design file from the Library, it automatically downloads in SVG, Ai, DXF, Studio3, and Webp formats.
Plus I’ll give you lots of free design templates for you to enjoy making your DIY decorations for this great date.
In this tutorial, I will show you how the finished cushions look, using the design templates that I have free for you, I will also give you a summary of the process.
To see in detail the step-by-step of how to cut and transfer a design in HTV (heat transfer vinyl), I invite you to visit the tutorial “The Ultimate Guide to Vinyl and Silhouette Cameo 4, Step by Step | Ideas and Free Templates”.
Materials and Accessories
- Silhouette Cameo 4
- Standard grip adhesive cutting mat
- Automatic Blade (AutoBlade) or 1mm manual blade
- Matte Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV): I used the signature Thanksgiving colors
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV): I used the signature Thanksgiving colors
- Cushions in different sizes, colors, and patterns: I used gray, beige, and striped fabrics
- Heat Press: I used EasyPress 2 from Cricut*
- Press Mat: I used Cricut’s EasyPress Mat**
- Spatula, hook, scraper and ruler (Silhouette accessories)
- Rubber roller
- Free Design Templates: Download them at the bottom of this article by clicking here.
With domestic iron:
- Parchment paper
- Domestic iron
*If you do not have this element you can use a domestic iron.
**If you do not have this element you can use a towel.
Congratulations, your Thanksgiving Cushions are ready!
¡Ey! ¿Sabes que tengo una Biblioteca totalmente gratuita con una gran variedad de diseños listos y en múltiples formatos para que hagas infinidad de Super Cute Crafts?
Por favor visítala y disfruta de ellos, son 100% gratuitos para todos mis Super Cutes!
¡Puedes realizar un sin número de manualidades; estampado textil, cojines, decoración de tazas, cuadros, banderines, tarjetas, pegatinas y más!
¡No te los puedes perder!
Free DIY Designs and Thanksgiving Vinyl Transfer Templates
I hope you have as much fun making Thanksgiving crafts as I do! Here you can find the design templates that I used in this tutorial and many others to inspire you to make multiple Super Cute Crafts.